Canadian Chamber of Commerce Online Document Certification
Support Notice – Mandatory Password Change: As part of our integration with the Intercontinental Exchange (ICE)’s security infrastructure, we are improving our security capabilities within the essCert solution. We therefore require our users change to a stronger password by 29 September 2023, to ensure unimpeded access past that date. Click here for a guide on how to change your password.
Login to TradeCert
Enjoy the following Benefits
- Apply for Certificates of Origin over the Internet
- Print Certificates of Origin right at your desk
- Eliminate courier fees or trips to the Chamber
- Turnaround time in hours, rather than days
- Save money, save time, save complexity
- New fees starting January 1, 2023: For more details, please download the Current Fee Schedule
- Nouveaux tarifs à partir du 1er janvier 2023: Pour plus d’informations, veuillez télécharger la nouvelle grille tarifaire
Haven't registered for TradeCert Yet?
Register in just 3 simple steps!
- Download the Letter of Waiver Form
- Email your completed Letter of Waiver with your company’s business registration to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Upon receipt of your Letter of Waiver Form, we will email your login details
Important Note: If you are the manufacturer of the goods you intend to export, please send us a Manufacturer's Declaration (click here to download the Word document template), as the Chamber requires proof of origin for all goods listed on a Certificate of Origin.
For a complete list of accepted proof of origin, please click here